Updated March 2017Note: These are not indicative of ALL subordinations and is subject to change:
PNC Bank/National City - about 10 full business days
Chase Bank - about a full business week
Bank of America - 10 business days on average -
Wells Fargo - up to 7 business days
1) Support is outstanding (see #10 below)
2) We deal with the subordinating lender, not you. - time saver
3) A support member assigned to you from day one to completion
4) 24/7 Checklist delivery. Lender not listed? Ask us and we'll fetch it for you. Tons of people love this!
5) Common to get information even over weekends
6) Exceptionally high caliber staff and experienced - you are not dealing with run of the mill customer service rep's. We have comprehensive current backgrounds in Title and Escrow
(on resolving a last minute issue) "Fantastic!! I can't thank you enough!!! - Julie G, Bank of America
"Thanks again for all your help and correspondence. That has been the toughest part of these subordinations from some places and you were great to work with!" - Denise G., Eastwood Bank, MN.
"This is the best service I have ever come across." - Deb. R. - Bank of America, IL.
"You have been absolutely awesome!!! I can't thank you enough. Your constant communication and updates have been absolutely awesome. Your continued efforts have been so much appreciated! - Joanne, First Choice Bank
" Thank you for all your help and cooperation. It has been a pleasure working with all of you!"- Lerris at Metro National Bank
Home Office 9am-5:00PM Pacific Time
Online Requests: 24hours/day.Help Desk: Support
Bank of America (Countrywide)
National City/PNC - heavily involved in 80/20's during the boom
others (regional banks and credit unions)